Spring Lake Park High School Summer Learning -
Students will have the opportunity to utilize our building and work with a staff member. Since the courses are fully online and self-paced, the individuals at the school may not be their teacher. Your course teacher will have one-on-one video conferences with you throughout the learning experience.
Summer Learning will take place from Monday, July 13 - Friday, August 7. Registration will end on Wednesday, July 8. There is no charge for the summer learning classes.
The SLPHS will be open for students in the following times.
- Math and Science are in person M and W from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- ELA and Social Studies are TH and F from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
Here is the list of courses:
- Language Arts 9 C
- Honors Language Arts 9 C
- Language Arts 10 C
- Honors Language Arts 10 C
- Language Arts 11 C
- Quad Algebra C
- Algebra 2 C
- Algebra 2/ Trig C
- Physical Science C
- Biology C
- Chemistry C
- Physics C (including Applied Physics C)
- Human Geography/Civics C (including AP Human Geo/Civics C)
- U.S. History
Transportation will be available to those students that register and request transportation. There will be a north and a south bus from the high school.